Forehead ('ladder lines' when eyebrows are raised)
Crow's feet (smile lines around eyes)
Gummy smile reduction ('gum show' when smiling)
Jelly roll (eye bulge when smiling)
Bunny lines (lines towards nose when smiling)
Dimpled chin relaxation ('cobbled' appearance of chin during expression)
Downturned mouth (allieviate pull on corners of mouth)
A short consultation with a nurse prescriber is needed every 6 months.
Any two from the above
Classically, forehead, crow's feet, and frown, however a 'mix and match' from the above areas is also available..
Gummy smile reduction cannot be included for three areas, as it requires more units of product.
Really strong muscles - or those desiring a very pronounced effect - will need an extra vial of product.
Loosely speaking, it prevents wrinkles from looking as severe by blocking nerve signals from the brain to the muscle.
1) the dosage can be altered according to your preference
2) it's not permanent: everything will go back to how it was after around 3 months (like a suntan!)
3) Repeated usage will weaken the muscles, meaning that in time, people can go longer between appointments
4) there is a brilliant array of both cosmetic and therapeutic applications
1) if you like the effect, it requires more maintenance appointments than with dermal fillers (although this will lessen in time - see above)
2) if you don't like the effect, you will have to wait for your body to metabolise it out - there is no 'antidote'